I can just hear the screams, you are just dying to know his food list. OK, here it is:
- Manghi's whole wheat rolls
- Chocolate Koala cereal, no milk
- beef as a hamburger or in taco corn shells
- Vermont Cure breakfast, maple sausages, but only at lunch time
- Green apples
- Corn chips
- Plain potato chips (if we let him)
- Veggie Bottie
- Plain pasta with soy sauce
- Brown rice with soy sauce
- My homemade peperoni pizza
- Green apple jelly beans (when let him)
- Beef hot-dogs no ketchup
I have a theory on the Horizon Yogurt Tuberz, Tristan can't see what he is eating. In addition the texture is smooth. No lumps, bumps, and-- no chewing. I have tried freezing shakes or fruit to make Popsicles and Tristan refused, mainly do to how it looks.
Perhaps I will wash-out a Tuberz and insert some pureed carrots or strawberries and surprise Tristan. He would probably catch-on to my deception, but it could be an idea.